We need more help than that. 0-3 in the NFC East. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
Please give me a call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp008106164.gif[/img]
We need more help than that. 0-3 in the NFC East. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
Would you take him over Brunell? He is over 70. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
He can still throw better than Brunell.
I love the highlight of him where he whips a ball underhanded, like a girls' softball pitch, right on the money to his receiver. Tight spiral, too.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I loved watching my Cowboys beat the heck out of him!....
.....many times!!
But, hey, he was a great QB, no doubt about that.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
[ QUOTE ]
I love the highlight of him where he whips a ball underhanded, like a girls' softball pitch, right on the money to his receiver. Tight spiral, too.
[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] That's just awesome! Wish I could see that somehow. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
It was an old highlight film because I can remember throwing ball when I was young, doing the underhanded throw, and yelling "That was a Sonny!"
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks